Libby's Blog

Just another Edublogs site

Nile Dweller Journal Entry

| 0 comments

Dear Diary,

OMG! Something green is coming out of the ground! I remember falling and dropping some seeds in the dirt during our last harvest, but since when did they do this. I have no idea what it will do or even if it will grow any more but I’m just gonna stay away from it for now and come back to it in a couple weeks.

3 weeks later

Dear Diary,

The green thing in the ground from last time has gotten bigger and has a bunch of leaves are now on it. I’m noticing a bunch more seeds on the ground, but I didn’t put them there. It’s all really confusing but I’m just not even gonna try to make anything of this.

4 weeks later

Dear Diary, 

Some really confusing stuff has happened since I dropped those seeds. I’ve been seeing more and more green things coming out of the ground, but the first one I’ve noticed has now gotten colorful mostly just white but there are some other colors in there. The best part about though is I noticed grain developing on it. I had no idea you could grow that stuff but now that I know you can we can finally make our own food and won’t have to constantly move from place to place. I can’t wait to tell my whole village.

Sincerely,

(Libby)

Image credit: Rye Grains by Agronom under Creative Commons